4-ingredient, Healthy Strawberry Popsicles! These delightful frozen treats are naturally sweetened and a cinch to make.
There is seriously nothing better than an ice-cold popsicle on a hot summer day.
I used to always keep my freezer loaded with store-bought popsicles during the summertime, but those usually contain a lot of sugar and additives. So I developed a healthy, refined sugar-free recipe for popsicles featuring one of my favorite fruits – strawberries!
This recipe is naturally sweetened with honey and requires only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time. It is one that both you and your kids will be able to enjoy (guilt-free) all summer long! ❤️
Pro Tip: If you use plastic popsicle molds (which I do), be sure to hold the popsicle molds under warm running water for about 30 seconds before removing the popsicles. This loosens the frozen popsicles, so that they release easily when pulled out of the molds.
More Healthy Strawberry Recipes
For this Healthy Strawberry Popsicles Recipe, I Recommend:
- Plastic Popsicle Molds – These are similar to the ones I used in the pictures for this recipe post. They are inexpensive, sturdy and have a built-in drip guard to keep your hands and clothes clean!
- Raw Honey – Not all packaged honey is created equal, so I recommend using one that is 100% pure, raw and unfiltered for optimal health benefits.
If you make this Healthy Strawberry Popsicles recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Healthy Strawberry Popsicles
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 8 popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until completely frozen.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!