This Strawberry Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe is easy to make, packed with protein, and is refined sugar-free. Made with healthy, clean ingredients like rolled oats, almond milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, honey, and fresh strawberries!
One of the best ways to start your day off on the right foot is with a nutritious breakfast. Packed with protein from creamy Greek yogurt, fiber from the oats, and naturally sweetened with honey and fresh, juicy berries – this no-cook oatmeal is a simple way to enjoy a delicious and nourishing breakfast.
If you haven’t had overnight oats before, you are in for a treat. Everything gets put together the night before and when you wake up in the morning, they will be ready and waiting for you.
Since you prepare it all the night before, these overnight oats are an awesome time-saver for busy weekday mornings. Make them in a mason jar or resealable container for a great breakfast on-the-go.
How to Make Strawberry Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt
- Combine all the ingredients: Stir together the oats, milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, honey, and strawberries in a mason jar or container.
- Refrigerate: Pop the mixture in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Devour: The next morning, eat the oatmeal cold or warm it up in the microwave before serving.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Try
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Breakfast Quinoa Bowls
For this Strawberry Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe, I recommend:
- Raw Honey – Not all packaged honey is created equal, so I recommend using one that is 100% pure, raw, and unfiltered for optimal health benefits.
If you make this Strawberry Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Strawberry Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt
- In a mason jar or container, layer oats, milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, honey, and strawberries. Stir to combine, then refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, serve cold or heat in the microwave for a warm oatmeal.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!