This Strawberry Overnight Oats with Yogurt recipe is easy to make, packed with protein, and refined sugar-free. It is made with clean and healthy ingredients like rolled oats, milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, honey, and fresh strawberries!
Overnight Oats: An Easy Make-Ahead Breakfast
If you haven’t had overnight oats before, you are in for a treat. Everything gets put together the night before and when you wake up in the morning, they will be ready and waiting for you. Since you prepare it all the night before, these overnight oats are an awesome time-saver for busy weekday mornings.
I recommend making overnight oats in a mason jar or resealable container for a great breakfast on-the-go. They can be stored in for up to five days in the refrigerator, so they are also ideal for meal prepping at the start of the week.
This no-cook strawberry overnight oatmeal recipe is an effortless way to enjoy a nourishing and satisfying breakfast. It is packed with protein from the Greek yogurt, fiber from the oats, and is naturally sweetened with honey and fresh, juicy strawberries. A spoonful of ground flaxseed or chia seeds goes practically unnoticed and make this tasty oatmeal even more nutritious.
How to Make Strawberry Overnight Oats
To make this Strawberry Overnight Oats recipe, simply:
- Combine all the ingredients: Stir together the oats, milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, honey, and strawberries in a mason jar or container.
- Refrigerate: Pop the mixture in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Devour: The next morning, eat the oatmeal cold or warm it up in the microwave before serving.
That’s it! Making a healthy breakfast truly doesn’t get an easier than this.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Try
Craving more breakfast inspiration? Here are some of my favorite recipes on the blog:
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Homemade Whey Protein Shake
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal from Scratch
- Easy Broccoli Cheddar Frittata
- Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies
If you make this Strawberry Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Strawberry Overnight Oats with Yogurt
- In a mason jar or container, layer oats, milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, honey, and strawberries. Stir to combine, then refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, serve cold or heat in the microwave for a warm oatmeal.
- If you are gluten-intolerant, be sure to use certified gluten-free rolled oats.
- Overnight oats can be stored in an airtight container for up to five days in the refrigerator.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.