This Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe is quick, easy to make and topped with a heavenly honey balsamic vinaigrette. It is the perfect summertime salad!
This crisp, refreshing salad is sure to be one your favorites, because it uses fresh, basic ingredients and takes only 10 minutes to make. This salad is ideal for entertaining or bringing along to a potluck or a summer barbecue. Not only that, it is made with a nutritious combination of ingredients that taste amazing together.
This simple salad is made with fresh baby spinach, strawberries, thinly sliced red onion and almonds, tossed in a delectable honey balsamic vinaigrette. Spinach is a great leafy green to always have on hand in your refrigerator. It is an excellent source of Vitamin K, Vitamin A and folic acid. Strawberries are also fantastic to have on hand because they are, obviously, so flavorful, and they are rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C.
Tips for making Strawberry Spinach Salad
1. When preparing the dressing, shake the ingredients together in a jar rather than whisking them in a bowl. The vinaigrette will combine much more easily that way.
2. If you are making this salad in advance for a get-together, do not add the dressing until you are ready to serve. This will prevent the salad from becoming soggy.
More Easy Salad Recipes to Try
For this Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe, I recommend:
- Glass Mixing Bowls – This set is perfect for mixing up and serving salads. The bowls are so easy to store (as they nest together) and they look great!
- Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons – This is the best set of measuring spoons I have ever purchased. They are super durable, inexpensive and the quality can’t be beat.
If you make this Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Half a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In a small jar, add all dressing ingredients and close tightly with the lid. Shake vigorously until combined.
- Just before serving, drizzle salad with dressing and toss until evenly coated.
To make this recipe vegan, substitute the honey with maple syrup.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!