This easy Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing recipe is quick, healthy, and topped with a heavenly honey balsamic vinaigrette. It is the best summertime salad! Learn how to make the best homemade spinach strawberry salad from scratch with this fast and simple recipe.
Strawberry Spinach Salad: The Best Summer Salad
This crisp, refreshing salad is sure to be one your favorites, because it uses fresh, basic ingredients and takes only 10 minutes to make. This salad is ideal for entertaining or bringing along to a potluck or a summer barbecue. Not only that, it is made with a nutritious combination of ingredients that taste amazing together.
This simple salad is made with fresh baby spinach, strawberries, thinly sliced red onion and almonds, tossed in the best ever honey balsamic dressing. Spinach is a great leafy green to always have on hand in your refrigerator. It is an excellent source of Vitamin K, Vitamin A and folic acid. Strawberries are also fantastic to have on hand because they are, obviously, so flavorful, and they are rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C.
Tips for making Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing
Here are my top tips for making the best strawberry spinach salad ever:
- When preparing the dressing, shake the ingredients together in a jar rather than whisking them in a bowl. The vinaigrette will combine much more easily that way.
- If you are making this salad in advance for a get-together, do not add the dressing until you are ready to serve. This will prevent the salad from becoming soggy.
More Simple Salad Recipes to Try
Looking for more nourishing salads? Here are some more salad recipes you will love:
- Chicken Avocado Salad
- Spinach Salad with Tomato
- Mediterranean Chopped Salad
- Apple Spinach Salad
- Creamy Thai Noodle Salad
If you make this Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing
For the salad:
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Half a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In a small jar, add all dressing ingredients and close tightly with the lid. Shake vigorously until combined.
- Just before serving, drizzle salad with dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- If you are making this salad in advance, do not add the dressing until you are ready to serve. This will prevent the salad from becoming soggy.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute the honey with maple syrup.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.