These blueberry muffins feature soft, tender, and buttery vanilla muffins studded with plump, juicy blueberries. Made with ingredients you most likely already have on hand, this is the ultimate go-to recipe for the best blueberry muffins. Learn how to make homemade blueberry muffins from scratch with this quick and easy recipe!
You are going to love these soft, buttery and moist blueberry muffins. There is no need for an electric mixer and the muffin batter comes together by hand in mere minutes. Because they are so quick and simple to make, they are the perfect treat to whip up any day of the week for breakfast, snack time or dessert.
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you know that I generally like to keep things as healthy as possible. However, I’ve said before that pleasure and health go hand in hand. Healthy eating can definitely include partaking in a reasonable amount of desserts and calories. So this is one of those recipes for times when you feel like treating yourself and indulging. Portion size and frequency are important concepts to keep in mind, so enjoy recipes like this one in moderation. 🙂
One thing you can feel good about is since these muffins are homemade, you know exactly what’s inside the batter. This makes them better for you than most pre-packaged muffins that are available at the store. In addition, this blueberry muffin recipe is made with unrefined coconut sugar, so it is refined sugar-free.
Tips for Making Blueberry Muffins
Here are a couple of pointers to ensure these muffins turn out perfect every single time:
- To ensure you have light and fluffy muffins, mix the wet and dry ingredients until just incorporated and no more than that. Over-mixing the batter will result in tough, dense muffins.
- I recommend using an ice cream scoop to portion the batter into the muffin pan cups to ensure an equal amount in each one.
How to Freeze Blueberry Muffins
You can freeze the muffins for up to three months. Once they are done baking, allow them to cool off completely. Then place each one in a freezer-safe zipped-top bag or container and pop the muffins in the freezer.
When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator or out on the counter. To warm up, microwave on high for about 20 seconds or bake at 300°F (149°C) for 5-10 minutes.
More Easy Baking Recipes to Try
Looking for more baking inspiration? Here are some of my favorite recipes on the blog:
- Double Chocolate Muffins
- The Best Banana Bread
- Homemade Fudgy Brownies
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Chocolate Banana Bread
If you make this Easy Blueberry Muffins recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
The Best Easy Blueberry Muffins (Super Fluffy & Moist)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan until each cup is about three-quarters full.
- Bake for 20–22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow muffins to slightly cool before serving.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.