These blueberry muffins feature soft, tender, and buttery vanilla muffins studded with plump, juicy blueberries. Made with ingredients you most likely already have on hand, this is the ultimate go-to recipe for the best-ever moist blueberry muffins. Learn how to make homemade blueberry muffins from scratch with this quick and easy recipe!
You are going to love these soft, buttery and moist blueberry muffins. There is no need for an electric mixer and the muffin batter comes together by hand in mere minutes. Because they are so quick and simple to make, they are the perfect treat to whip up any day of the week for breakfast, snack time or dessert.
Tips for Making the Best-Ever Moist Blueberry Muffins
- To ensure you have light and fluffy muffins, mix the wet and dry ingredients until just incorporated and no more than that. Over-mixing the batter will result in tough, dense muffins.
- I recommend using an ice cream scoop to portion the batter into the muffin pan cups to ensure an equal amount in each one.
Are Blueberry Muffins Healthy?
It depends on the recipe. I wouldn’t say these blueberry muffins are exactly nutritious because they are made with butter, flour, and sugar. But, they are homemade, so you know exactly what’s inside the batter, which is better than buying pre-packaged muffins.
However, pleasure and health go hand in hand. Healthy eating can definitely include partaking in your fair share of desserts and calories. Portion size and frequency are important concepts to keep in mind, so enjoy recipes like this one in moderation. 🙂
How to Freeze Blueberry Muffins
You can freeze the muffins for up to 3 months. Once they are done baking, allow them to cool off completely. Then place each one in a freezer-safe zipped-top bag or container and pop the muffins in the freezer.
When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator or out on the counter. To warm up, microwave on high for about 20 seconds or bake at 300°F (149°C) for 5-10 minutes.
More Easy Baking Recipes to Try
For this Blueberry Muffins recipe, I recommend:
- Mixing Bowls – This is a 3-piece set that is great for combining ingredients. The bowls nest together, so they are super easy to store.
- Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons – This is the best set of measuring spoons I have ever purchased. They are super durable, inexpensive and the quality can’t be beat.
If you make this Best-Ever Moist Blueberry Muffins recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Best-Ever Moist Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan until each cup is about three-quarters full.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow muffins to slightly cool before serving.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!