This Apple Avocado Spinach Salad recipe is made with a delectable mix of sweet and savory ingredients, and dressed with a tangy apple cider vinaigrette. Quick, healthy and always a crowd favorite!
You are going to love this fresh, flavorful salad because it uses nutritious ingredients and takes only 10 minutes to prepare. It is the perfect salad for entertaining or bringing along to a potluck anytime of the year.
The core elements of this salad are fresh baby spinach with sliced apple, creamy avocado, soft crumbled goat cheese, dried cranberries and chopped pecans, tossed in a delicious apple cider vinaigrette.
Tips for Making Apple Avocado Spinach Salad
- When preparing the dressing, I recommend shaking the ingredients together in a jar rather than whisking them together in a bowl, as I find the vinaigrette emulsifies much more easily that way.
- If you are making this salad in advance for a party, do not add the dressing until you are ready to serve. This will keep the salad crisp and prevent it from becoming soggy.
More Healthy Salad Recipes to Try
For this Apple Avocado Spinach Salad Recipe, I recommend:
- Glass Mixing Bowls – This set is perfect for mixing up and serving salads. I love these bowls because they are high-quality and they nest together, so they are super easy to store.
- Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons – This is the best set of measuring spoons I have ever purchased. They are super durable, inexpensive and the quality can’t be beat.
If you make this Apple Avocado Spinach Salad recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Apple Avocado Spinach Salad
For the salad:
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 apple, cored and sliced (any kind)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In a small jar, add all dressing ingredients and close tightly with the lid. Shake well until combined.
- Just before serving, drizzle salad with dressing and toss to coat.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!