This tasty Chicken Avocado Salad recipe is ideal for anyone following a keto or low-carb diet. A healthy and easy to make salad that is perfect for lunch, dinner, or meal prep. Ready to eat in just 15 minutes!
A good salad satisfies all of your senses. The variety of colors and flavors, the fresh smell, distinct crunch, and all the different textures are what make eating a big, nutritious salad so refreshing and enjoyable.
This salad is one that you can actually eat on its own for lunch or dinner, because it is substantial enough to keep you feeling full for hours. This low-carb, keto Chicken Avocado Salad salad is packed with protein, healthy fats and vitamins. It is made with tender chicken, creamy avocados, juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, thinly-sliced red onion, fresh cilantro, and simply dressed with lime juice and olive oil.
For the cooked chicken in this recipe you can either:
- Use a rotisserie chicken or any leftover chicken that you have on hand
- Season two small chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook them in a bit of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
You will love this Chicken Avocado Salad because it is:
- Loaded with nutritious ingredients
- Ready to eat in 15 minutes
- A perfect meal prep salad that holds up nicely
- Contains no added sugars
- A healthy dinner salad that is perfect for potlucks
- Made with easy-to-find, everyday ingredients
- Naturally keto, low-carb, and gluten-free
More Healthy Salad Recipes to Try
- Tuna White Bean Salad
- Cherry Tomato Spinach Salad
- Apple Avocado Spinach Salad
- Thai Noodle Salad with Coconut-Lime Dressing
For this Chicken Avocado Salad Recipe, I recommend:
- Citrus Juicer – If you cook with a lot of citrus, a sturdy juicer is a must. This one works for both lemons and limes and will squeeze out every last drop of juice like a pro. Worth every penny.
- Glass Mixing Bowls – This set is perfect for mixing up and serving salads. I love these bowls because they are super affordable and the quality is excellent.
If you make this Chicken Avocado Salad recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Chicken Avocado Salad (Keto, Low Carb)
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!