This tasty Chicken Avocado Salad recipe is ideal for anyone following a keto or low-carb diet. A healthy and easy to make salad that is perfect for lunch, dinner, or meal prep. Ready to eat in just 15 minutes!
Chicken Avocado Salad: The Best Salad Ever
A good salad satisfies all of your senses. The variety of colors and flavors, the fresh smell, distinct crunch, and all the different textures are what make eating a big, nutritious salad so refreshing and enjoyable.
This salad is one that you can actually eat on its own for lunch or dinner, because it is substantial enough to keep you feeling full for hours. This low-carb, keto Chicken Avocado Salad salad is packed with protein, healthy fats and vitamins. It is made with tender chicken, creamy avocados, juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, thinly-sliced red onion, fresh cilantro, and simply dressed with lime juice and olive oil.
For the cooked chicken in this recipe, you can use a rotisserie chicken or any leftover chicken that you have on hand. Alternatively, you can season two small chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook them in a bit of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Why You Need to Make This Salad
You are going to love this Chicken Avocado Salad because it is:
- Loaded with nutritious ingredients
- Ready to eat in 15 minutes
- A perfect meal prep salad that holds up nicely
- Contains no added sugars
- A healthy dinner salad that is perfect for potlucks
- Made with easy-to-find, everyday ingredients
- Naturally keto, low-carb, and gluten-free
More Healthy Salad Recipes to Try
Here are some more nourishing salads you are going to love:
- Tuna White Bean Salad
- Cherry Tomato Spinach Salad
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
- Apple Avocado Spinach Salad
- Thai Chicken Salad
For this Chicken Avocado Salad Recipe, I recommend:
Here are a couple of kitchen tools I recommend using to ensure this recipe turns out perfect every time:
- Citrus Juicer – If you cook with a lot of citrus, a sturdy juicer is a must. This one works for both lemons and limes and will squeeze out every last drop of juice like a pro. Worth every penny.
- Glass Mixing Bowls – This set is perfect for mixing up and serving salads. I love these bowls because they are super affordable and the quality is excellent.
If you make this Chicken Avocado Salad recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Chicken Avocado Salad (Keto, Low Carb)
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve immediately.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.