No-bake, Healthy Fruit & Nut Granola Bars made with just 6 ingredients. Chewy, so simple to make, and just as delicious as they are nutritious!
It’s great to make homemade granola bars, because that way you get to control what goes into them. This recipe is made with a bunch of good-for-you ingredients, such as rolled oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and dried fruit. A naturally-sweetened base of pureed dates and honey binds everything together.
These bars are perfect for snacking because they are tasty, portable and keep you feeling full for a long time. They also provide a good dose of healthy fats and fiber from the almonds, pumpkin seeds and oats. For the dried fruit in the recipe I used dried cranberries, but you could use raisins or any other dried fruit that you have on hand.
Tips: Once everything is mixed together, firmly press the granola mixture into the baking pan with your hands or a flat dish. Then allow it to chill and harden completely before cutting into bars. These two steps ensure that the granola bars will hold together when sliced.
Give these quick and easy granola bars a try, and you will forget about buying the boxed ones for good! 🙂
More no-bake, nutritious snack recipes to try:
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Snack Bites
- 5-Minute Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- No-Bake Coconut Cranberry Energy Bites
For this Healthy Fruit & Nut Granola Bars Recipe, I recommend:
- Food Processor – This is the one I use and love! I have had mine for years and it is one of my favorite kitchen tools. I use it all the time to quickly mix ingredients and to make sauces and dips.
- Mixing Bowls – This is a 3-piece set that is great for combining ingredients. The bowls nest together, so they are super easy to store.
- Square Baking Pan – This pan is the perfect size for this recipe. It also works beautifully for making brownies and cake.
This No-bake, Healthy Fruit & Nut Granola Bars recipe is made with just 6 ingredients. Chewy, simple to make, and just as delicious as they are nutritious!
- 1 cup packed Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, process dates and honey until they form a paste.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.
- Add date mixture to oat mixture and mix, using your hands or a spoon, until combined. Scoop mixture into the prepared pan and firmly press into an even layer.
Chill in freezer for about 20 minutes until firm. Remove from freezer and lift granola mixture out of pan using overhang on sides. Cut into bars and serve.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute the honey with maple syrup.
- To make this recipe gluten-free, use certified gluten-free rolled oats.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.