This Banana Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe is healthy, super easy to make, and refined sugar-free. Made with clean ingredients like rolled oats, banana, peanut butter, almond milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, and honey. Breakfast smarter with this simple oatmeal that you can literally make in your sleep!
Banana Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt: An Effortless & Delicious Breakfast
This nourishing, no-cook oatmeal will start your day off on the right foot and keep you feeling full until lunch. This healthy, easy-to-make recipe was inspired by my Strawberry Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe. It uses the same creamy base of rolled oats, almond milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, and honey, but it is bursting with peanut butter and banana flavor.
Overnight oats are perfect for busy weekday mornings, because you put everything together the night before and then just pop them in the fridge. When you get up in the morning, they will be ready and waiting for you. For an simple grab-and-go breakfast, make them in a mason jar or container with a lid.
This recipe is packed with fiber from the rolled oats, protein from the Greek yogurt and peanut butter, and is naturally sweetened with honey and bananas. A spoonful of ground flaxseed or chia seeds goes practically unnoticed and make this tasty breakfast even more nutritious.
How to Make Banana Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt
To make this homemade Banana Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe, simply:
- Combine all the ingredients: Stir together the oats, milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, honey, peanut butter, and banana in a mason jar, container, or bowl.
- Refrigerate: Pop the mixture in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Devour: The next morning, you can eat the oatmeal cold or heat it up in the microwave for a warm oatmeal.
That’s it! 🙂 Making a healthy breakfast truly doesn’t get an easier than this.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Try
Craving more breakfast inspiration? Here are some of my favorite recipes on the blog:
- Breakfast Quinoa Bowls
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Keto Broccoli Frittata
- Breakfast Green Smoothie
For this Banana Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe, I recommend:
Here are a few items I suggest using to ensure this recipe turns out perfect every single time:
- Natural Peanut Butter – Not all peanut butters are created equal, so I recommend using one that has no added sugars or preservatives.
- Raw Honey – Not all packaged honey is created equal, so I recommend using one that is 100% pure, raw, and unfiltered for optimal health benefits.
If you make this Banana Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Banana Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt
- In a mason jar, plastic container or bowl, layer oats, milk, seeds, yogurt, honey, peanut butter and banana. Stir to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, serve cold or heat in the microwave for a warm oatmeal.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.