This Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe is healthy, super easy to make, and refined sugar-free. Made with clean ingredients like rolled oats, banana, peanut butter, milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, and honey. Breakfast smarter with this simple oatmeal that you can literally make in your sleep!
Overnight Oats: An Effortless Make-Ahead Breakfast
Overnight oats are perfect for busy weekday mornings, because you put everything together the night before and then just pop them in the fridge. When you get up in the morning, they will be ready and waiting for you. For an simple grab-and-go breakfast, make them in a mason jar or container with a lid. Overnight oats can be stored in an airtight container for up to five days in the refrigerator, so they are also ideal for meal prepping at the start of the week.
This no-cook peanut butter banana oatmeal will start your day off on the right foot and keep you feeling full until lunch. The recipe is packed with fiber from the rolled oats, protein from the Greek yogurt and peanut butter, and is naturally sweetened with honey and bananas. A spoonful of ground flaxseed or chia seeds goes practically unnoticed and make this tasty breakfast even more nutritious.
Don’t miss out! Click here to get exclusive discounts on my favorite healthy products and resources!
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
To make this Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe, simply:
- Combine all the ingredients: Stir together the oats, milk, seeds, Greek yogurt, honey, peanut butter, and banana in a mason jar, container, or bowl.
- Refrigerate: Pop the mixture in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Devour: The next morning, you can eat the oatmeal cold or heat it up in the microwave for a warm oatmeal.
That’s it! 🙂 Making a nourishing breakfast truly doesn’t get an easier than this.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Try
Craving more breakfast inspiration? Here are some of my favorite recipes on the blog:
- Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake
- Broccoli Cheese Frittata
- Easy Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- The Best Green Smoothie
For this Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe, I recommend:
Here are a couple of items I suggest using to ensure this recipe turns out perfect every single time:
- Natural Peanut Butter – Not all peanut butters are created equal, so I recommend using one that has no added sugars or preservatives.
- Raw Honey – Not all packaged honey is created equal, so I recommend using one that is 100% pure, raw, and unfiltered for optimal health benefits.
If you make this Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk, of choice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, peeled and sliced
- In a mason jar, plastic container or bowl, layer oats, milk, seeds, yogurt, honey, peanut butter and banana. Stir to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, serve cold or heat in the microwave for a warm oatmeal.
- If you are gluten-intolerant, be sure to use certified gluten-free rolled oats.
- Overnight oats can be stored in an airtight container for up to five days in the refrigerator.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Anna Maria says
I just finished eating this! I’ve tried many overnight oats recipes and this one is my favorite so far!
Yay! Thanks so much Anna Maria!