This Curried Egg Salad recipe is quick, easy to make and perfectly spiced. It is made with hard boiled eggs, celery, green onions, mayo, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper. Learn how to make the best homemade curried egg salad with this simple keto and low carb recipe.
You are going to love this Curried Egg Salad recipe, because it is so simple to make and is bursting with flavor. It is a spicy, exotic twist on classic egg salad and is perfect for anyone following a low carb or ketogenic diet.
How to Hard-Boil Eggs
I highly recommend hard-boiling the eggs ahead of time for this recipe. Here is how to hard-boil eggs perfectly:
- Add the eggs to a pot: Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with 2 inches of water.
- Boil: Bring the water to a boil over high heat. You should see bubbles bursting at the surface of the water.
- Let the eggs cook: Turn off the heat. Then, cover with a tight-fitting lid and allow the eggs sit for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool: Drain and then run cold water over the eggs, to prevent them from cooking any further.
After your eggs have been boiled, cooled, and peeled, the rest of this recipe is an absolute breeze.
How to Make Curried Egg Salad
To make this keto curried egg salad recipe, simply:
- Prep the eggs, celery & green onions: Chop up your peeled boiled eggs, celery and green onions. Then add them to a serving bowl.
- Mix everything together: Stir in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Garnish and serve: To make your egg salad look extra tempting when you are serving it, sprinkle some chopped fresh cilantro and/or chopped cashews over top.
See the full recipe below for detailed ingredient amounts and directions.
How to Serve Curried Egg Salad
You can either serve this egg salad on its own or on toast and greens as open-faced sandwiches. To serve it as open-faced sandwiches, simply toast some bread slices (use keto bread if you’re on a low carb diet), place a layer of greens on each piece of toast, and top evenly with egg salad.
For greens, I recommend using either lettuce, arugula, Swiss chard, or spinach. Layering some greens between the bread and the egg salad is important, because doing so helps keep the bread from absorbing liquid from the egg salad and becoming soggy.
More Keto Egg Recipes
Looking for more low carb egg recipes? Here are a few of my favorites:
- Spicy Keto Deviled Eggs
- Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Spinach Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli Cheese Frittata
- Keto Breakfast Sandwiches
If you make this Curried Egg Salad recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Curried Egg Salad (Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipe)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, celery, green onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with optional toppings, if using, and serve alone or with toast and greens.
- If you can, I highly recommend using organic, pasture-raised eggs in this recipe for maximum health benefits.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.