This Keto Breakfast Egg Muffins recipe is perfect for busy weekday mornings. A healthy, low carb, and high-protein recipe that is so easy to make! Made with eggs, almond milk, fresh spinach, tomatoes, green onions, cheddar cheese, and a bit of avocado (if you want!).
These portable egg muffins are like mini frittatas or handheld omelettes. They are high in protein and low in carbs, making them the perfect healthy breakfast-on-the-go.
These nutritious egg muffins are great for meal prepping on Sundays because you can make a big batch, store it in the fridge and enjoy it all week long. They are also ideal for a brunch buffet, as you can make them ahead of time and reheat when you are ready to serve.
How to Make Keto Breakfast Egg Muffins
This simple recipe is made with eggs, almond milk, fresh spinach, tomatoes, green onions and cheddar cheese. The best part of all is that the recipe is so effortless!
All you do is mix together all of your ingredients, pour them in a muffin pan and then bake until the egg muffins are set. I also like to top them with some sliced avocado (to add more healthy fats and also for presentation) when I am ready to serve or eat them, but that is completely optional.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Try
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Spiced Pear Smoothie
- Spinach Scrambled Eggs
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
If you make this Keto Breakfast Egg Muffins recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Keto Breakfast Egg Muffins
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Optional topping: Sliced avocado
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Stir in the spinach, tomatoes, cheese and green onions.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 6 muffin pan cups. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the muffins are set and firm in the center.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then use a butter knife to loosen the muffins from the cups. Serve warm, topped with avocado if using.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!