This Garlic Butter Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles recipe is a fabulous gluten-free, low-carb recipe that is ideal for busy weeknights! Ready from start to finish in just 15 minutes!
This easy-to-make recipe features a winning combination of butter, garlic and shrimp tossed with zucchini noodles. If you are not familiar with zucchini noodles, aka “zoodles”, they are basically noodles that are made from cutting zucchini into long, thin strands. Zucchini noodles are a great gluten-free alternative to regular pasta and are also a bit lighter to eat.
What I love about this dish is that it is rich and flavorful, but is still fresh and light because it isn’t made with heavy, calorie-laden pasta. The other great part about this recipe is that it is made in one pot. That means only minimal clean-up is required once you are done cooking. ♡
Tip: It’s a good idea to stock up on frozen shrimp when it is on sale (that’s what I always do). It thaws very quickly and is a fantastic go-to to have in your freezer when you want a fast and easy meal, like this one!
More Quick and Healthy Seafood Recipes to Try:
- One-Pot Cajun Shrimp and Rice
- High-Protein Tuna & White Bean Salad
- 15-Minute Shrimp Scampi
- Asian Honey Sriracha Salmon
For this Garlic Butter Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles Recipe, I recommend:
- Spiralizer – This is the spiralizer I own and love! It is generally known as the top industry spiralizer. It is so easy to use and creates perfect zoodles every time!
- Julienne & Vegetable Peeler – If you don’t want to buy a spiralizer, you can use the Julienne side of the peeler to slice the zucchinis into long, thin ribbons. An advantage of using this tool is that it is less expensive and easier to store than a spiralizer.
If you make this recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂 And don’t forget to grab your copy of my FREE e-Cookbook here!
This Garlic Butter Shrimp withZucchini Noodles recipe is flavorful, low-carb and perfect busy weeknights! Ready from start to finish in just 15 minutes!
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and chili flakes. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and a pinch of salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes until shrimp is pink and opaque.
Turn off heat. Stir in the lemon juice. Add zucchini noodles and toss to combine.
Be careful not to overcook your zoodles, because they can get a bit mushy. Remember to turn off the heat before adding the zoodles to the pan and then just toss with tongs to combine.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!