This Spicy Deviled Eggs recipe is quick, easy to make, and packs the perfect amount of heat. They are made with boiled eggs, mayo, Sriracha, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Learn how to make homemade deviled eggs with this keto, low carb recipe.
You are going to love these Spicy Deviled Eggs, because they are so simple to make and are bursting with piquant flavor. They are a peppery twist on classic deviled eggs and make an ideal appetizer. They are perfect for the holidays, Easter, potlucks, parties and other gatherings.
How to Hard-Boil Eggs
I highly recommend hard-boiling the eggs ahead of time for this recipe. Here is how to hard-boil eggs perfectly:
- Add the eggs to a pot: Place the eggs in a large pot and cover them with 2 inches of water.
- Boil: Bring the water to a boil over high heat. You should see bubbles bursting at the surface of the water.
- Let the eggs cook: Turn off the heat. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and allow the eggs sit for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool: Drain and then run cold water over the eggs, to stop them from cooking any further.
After your eggs have been boiled, cooled, and peeled, the rest of this recipe is a breeze.
How to make Spicy Deviled Eggs
To make this spicy deviled eggs recipe, simply:
- Slice the eggs: Cut your peeled boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks: Scoop out the yolks into a small bowl and place the egg white halves onto a plate.
- Mix the yolks with the seasonings: Mash the egg yolks and then stir in the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Sriracha, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Return the yolks to the whites: Use a small spoon to scoop out some of the yolk mixture and place it evenly into the cavity of each egg white half.
- Garnish and serve: To make your deviled eggs look extra pretty when you are serving them, sprinkle some crushed red pepper flakes and/or chopped chives over top of each one.
See the full recipe below for detailed ingredient amounts and recipe instructions/directions. 🙂
Is Sriracha Keto-friendly?
The heat in this recipe comes from a dash of Sriracha hot sauce. In small amounts, sriracha is keto-friendly and may be consumed while following a ketogenic or low carb diet.
More Delicious Egg Recipes
Looking for more great egg recipes? Here are a few of my favorites:
If you make this Spicy Deviled Eggs recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Spicy Deviled Eggs (Keto, Low Carb)
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and mix in the mayonnaise, Sriracha and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the yolk mixture evenly into the cavity of each egg white half.
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes and chopped chives, if using, and serve.
- If you can, I highly recommend using organic, pasture-raised eggs in this recipe for maximum health benefits.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to five days.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.