This Healthy Avocado Dip recipe is rich, creamy, and takes only 5 minutes to make! It makes an easy appetizer or snack that is naturally keto, low carb, and gluten-free. Learn how to make homemade avocado dip with this fast and simple recipe.
Keto Avocado Dip: As Delicious As it is Nutritious
If you are in need a last-minute party appetizer or snack, this creamy, dreamy dip is your answer. It is a delicious alternative to guacamole or salsa and pairs perfectly with tortilla chips, crackers, or fresh chopped vegetables.
I love making this dip because it is so much better for you than most store-bought creamy dips. Avocado provides a healthy dose of good fats, while the Greek yogurt gives it a creamy texture without the use of mayonnaise or sour cream.
How to Make Avocado Dip
This recipe is an absolute breeze to whip up. To make homemade avocado dip, simply:
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend/process until smooth and creamy. Serve!
Pro Tip: To make the dip look extra pretty if you are entertaining, swirl the top with the back of a spoon, then drizzle with extra olive oil and sprinkle with more chopped fresh cilantro, crushed red chili pepper flakes, and/or freshly ground black pepper.
What Do You Serve Keto Avocado Dip With?
If you are following a ketogenic/low carb diet, you can serve your dip with keto tortilla chips, keto crackers, cloud bread, or any other low-carb bread. You can also serve it with any fresh low-carb vegetables, such as bell peppers, broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower, green beans, or celery.
More Healthy Dip Recipes To Try
Looking for more delicious dip recipes? Here are some of my favorites:
For this Healthy Avocado Dip Recipe, I recommend:
Here are some kitchen tools I suggest using, to ensure this creamy avocado dip turns out perfect every single time:
- Food Processor – This is the one I use and love! I have had mine for years and it is one of my favorite kitchen tools. I use it all the time to quickly combine ingredients and to make sauces and dips.
- Citrus Juicer – If you cook with a lot of citrus, a sturdy juicer is a must. This one works for both lemons and limes and will squeeze out every last drop of juice like a pro. Worth every penny.
If you make this Healthy Avocado Dip recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Healthy Avocado Dip (Keto, Low Carb)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Process/blend until smooth and then serve.
- Be sure to use full-fat, plain Greek yogurt when preparing your dip.
- You can serve the dip with keto tortilla chips, keto crackers, toasted keto baguette slices, cloud bread, or any other low-carb bread.
- You can also serve it with any fresh low-carb vegetables, such as bell peppers, broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower, green beans, or celery.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.