This Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding recipe is vegan, paleo, and raw. It is a super easy recipe that is made with avocados, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Learn how to make homemade chocolate avocado pudding from scratch with this simple 5-minute recipe.
Healthy Chocolate Pudding: A Guilt-Free Dessert
You are going to love this mind-blowing, luscious chocolate pudding recipe. It is full of healthy fats from the avocado, which is the superstar ingredient in this recipe that gives the pudding the most luxurious, velvety texture. This healthy chocolate pudding recipe is made entirely from clean, unprocessed ingredients and is naturally sweetened, gluten-free, vegan, paleo and raw.
How to Make Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This healthy, rich dessert is so unbelievably simple to make! All you do is gather your ingredients (which you most likely already have on hand), toss them into a food processor, puree until smooth and voila! Perfect, thick, creamy chocolate pudding that you can indulge in without any guilt at all.
More Healthy Chocolate Recipes to Try
Craving more nourishing chocolate recipes? Here are some of my favorites:
- Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
- Homemade Healthy Chocolate Bars
- PB Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
For this Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe, I recommend:
Here are a couple of kitchen items I suggest using to make this recipe:
- Cuisinart Food Processor – This is the one I use and love! I have had mine for years and it is one of my favorite kitchen tools. I use mine all the time to quickly combine ingredients and to make sauces and dips.
- Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk – I love the taste and consistency of this brand. It adds so much creaminess and richness to recipes.
If you make this Chocolate Avocado Pudding recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding (Vegan, Paleo, Raw)
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the avocados, cocoa powder, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Puree until smooth. Serve immediately for best results.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.