This 5-Minute Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding recipe is super easy to make in the food processor, uses nutritious ingredients and tastes absolutely decadent!
You are going to love this mind-blowing, luscious chocolate pudding recipe. It is full of healthy fats from the avocado, which is the superstar ingredient in this recipe that gives the pudding the most luxurious, velvety texture.
This easy dessert recipe is naturally sweetened, gluten-free and can easily be made vegan – just substitute the honey with maple syrup and the low-fat milk with any non-diary milk.
How to Make Chocolate Avocado Pudding, in a Nutshell
This healthy, rich dessert is so unbelievably simple to make! All you do is gather your ingredients (which you most likely already have on hand), toss them into a food processor, puree until smooth and voila! Perfect, thick, creamy chocolate pudding that you can indulge in without any guilt at all.
More Easy, Healthy Chocolate Recipes to Try
- Healthy Chocolate Shake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake
For this Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe, I recommend:
- Food Processor – This is the one I use and love! I have had mine for years and it is one of my favorite kitchen tools. I use mine all the time to quickly combine ingredients and to make sauces and dips.
- Raw Honey – Not all packaged honey is created equal, so I recommend using one that is 100% pure, raw and unfiltered for optimal health benefits.
If you make this Chocolate Avocado Pudding recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
5-Minute Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the avocados, cocoa powder, milk, honey, vanilla and salt. Puree until smooth and serve.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!