This Spinach Scrambled Eggs recipe makes a flavorful, high-protein breakfast that is super quick and simple to make!
I love having eggs in the morning and eat them almost every single day. They are a nutritious, excellent source of protein and keep me feeling full until lunch. On weekday mornings, I usually have fried or plain scrambled eggs. On the weekend however, I like to experiment and cook eggs with various add-ins like different types of cheeses, vegetables and aromatics.
These Spinach Scrambled Eggs are one of my favorite ways to enjoy eggs. The spinach gives an additional dose of vitamins and minerals, while the goat cheese adds a soft, creamy tang that really takes these scrambled eggs over the top.
Since they only take 10 minutes to make, they are quick enough for busy weekday mornings. Although, you don’t need to save all this goodness for breakfast time only – this recipe makes an easy, fuss-free brunch, lunch or dinner option as well.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Try
If you make this Spinach Scrambled Eggs recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Spinach Scrambled Eggs
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the spinach and cook for a few minutes until wilted.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook while stirring until the eggs are just cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir in goat cheese. Serve warm with toast.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!