This Scrambled Eggs with Spinach recipe makes a healthy, high-protein breakfast that is super quick and easy to make! Learn how to make spinach scrambled eggs from scratch with this simple recipe.
Spinach Scrambled Eggs: The Perfect Breakfast
I love having eggs in the morning and eat them almost every single day. They are nutritious and an excellent source of protein, so they keep me feeling full until lunch. On weekday mornings, I usually have fried or plain scrambled eggs. On the weekend however, I like to experiment and cook eggs with various add-ins like different types of cheeses, vegetables and aromatics.
These Scrambled Eggs with Spinach are one of my favorite ways to enjoy eggs. The spinach gives an additional dose of vitamins and minerals, while the goat cheese adds a soft, creamy tang that really takes these scrambled eggs over the top.
How to Make Scrambled Eggs with Spinach
To make homemade spinach scrambled eggs, simply:
- Prepare the eggs: Whisk together the eggs, milk, and a little S&P in a small bowl.
- Cook the spinach: Heat some olive oil in a pan, then add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Add the spinach and saute until wilted.
- Scramble the eggs: Add the egg mixture and cook, scrambling constantly, until the eggs are set.
- Top with cheese: Take the pan off the heat and add the goat cheese. Serve warm.
Since this scrambled eggs recipe only takes 10 minutes to make, it is quick enough for busy weekday mornings. Although, you don’t need to save all this goodness for breakfast time only – this recipe makes an easy, fuss-free brunch, lunch or dinner option as well.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Try
Craving more nourishing morning meal ideas? Check out these tasty recipes:
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Breakfast Quinoa Bowls
- Fresh Huevos Rancheros
- Overnight Oats with Yogurt
- Breakfast Green Smoothie
If you make this Scrambled Eggs with Spinach recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
Easy Scrambled Eggs with Spinach
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the spinach and cook for a few minutes until wilted. Move the spinach over to one side of the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture onto the opposite side of pan. Cook the eggs, stirring constantly, until cooked through. Stir the spinach and eggs together.
- Remove from heat and top with goat cheese. Serve warm with toast.
- If you can, I highly recommend using organic, pasture-raised eggs and organic dairy in this recipe for maximum health benefits.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to five days.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.