This energizing Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake recipe is a great way to start your day or replenish your body after a workout. Made with peanut butter, cocoa powder, banana, protein powder, milk, honey and vanilla!
It cannot be denied that peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven. And they are even more divine when you can indulge in them without any guilt. This nourishing shake is bursting with peanut butter chocolate flavor, but is made with all natural ingredients and contains no refined sugars.
This smoothie recipe makes a healthy, protein-packed breakfast that will kick-start your day and will keep you feeling full all morning. It is also an ideal post-workout shake that will refuel your energy and help your muscles to heal after exercising.
How to Make a Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake
Simply add all of the ingredients – milk, banana, peanut butter, ice, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and protein powder – to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Tip: When adding your ingredients to your blender, always add the liquid (in this case, the milk) first near the blades. Doing this will help your blender to run a bit more easily whenever you are making a shake.
More Healthy Shake Recipes to try
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Spiced Pear Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake
- Breakfast Green Smoothie
For this Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake recipe, I recommend:
- Vitamix Blender – It is THE BEST blender for smoothies! It breaks up frozen fruit, leafy greens, dense vegetables and any other crunchy ingredients into oblivion – with no chunks and easy clean-up.
- Natural Whey Protein Powder – This is the protein powder I use. I love it because it contains NO additives, fillers, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Natural Peanut Butter – Not all peanut butters are created equal, so I recommend using one like this that has no added sugars or preservatives.
If you make this Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!