This energizing Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake is a great way to start your day or replenish your body after a workout. Made with peanut butter, cocoa powder, banana, protein powder, milk, honey and vanilla!
It cannot be denied that peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven. And they are even more divine when you can indulge in them without any guilt. This nourishing shake is bursting with peanut butter chocolate flavor, but is made with all natural ingredients and contains no refined sugars.
This smoothie recipe makes a healthy, protein-packed breakfast that will kick-start your day and will keep you feeling full all morning. It is also an ideal post-workout shake that will refuel your energy and help your muscles to heal after exercising.
Tip: When adding smoothie ingredients to your blender, always add the liquid (in this case, the milk) first near the blades. This will help your blender to run a bit more easily.
More Healthy Shake Recipes to try:
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Spiced Pear Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake
- Green Superfood Smoothie
For this Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake recipe, I recommend:
- All Natural Whey Protein Powder – This is the protein powder I use. I love it because it contains NO additives, fillers, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- All Natural Peanut Butter – Not all peanut butters are created equal, so I recommend using one like this that has no added sugars or preservatives.
This energizing Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake is a great way to start your day or replenish your body after a workout.
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.
For easy blending, add the milk first near the blades when adding the ingredients to your blender.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.