This Creamy Dill Potato Salad recipe is a cool, tangy twist on a classic potato salad. A quick and easy cold side dish that is perfect for your next potluck, BBQ or everyday dinner. Learn how to make homemade creamy potato salad with dill with this simple recipe that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Dill Potato Salad: The Perfect Side Dish
You are going to love this Creamy Dill Potato Salad recipe because it is full of flavor, but contains much less calories than traditional potato salad. It is the perfect accompaniment to practically any meal and is ready to eat in just 20 minutes!
This simple potato salad recipe is made with fresh red potatoes, cucumber and red onion, tossed in a creamy, tangy salad dressing. The dressing is made mostly from Greek yogurt, with fresh dill, lemon juice, garlic and just a bit of mayonnaise (for that classic potato salad flavor).
More Side Dish Recipes to Try
Looking for more simple side dish ideas? Here are some more easy recipes you will love:
- Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- Buttered Noodles with Parmesan
- Simple Tomato Spinach Salad
- Easy Buttermilk Cornbread
- Crispy Garlic Roasted Potatoes
For This Creamy Potato Salad with Dill Recipe, I recommend:
Here are a couple of kitchen items I suggest using to make this recipe:
- Avocado Oil Mayo – Try switching to mayonnaise made with 100% Pure Avocado Oil. Conventional mayo is made with chemically processed, unhealthy oils like soybean and canola, so always opt for one that is made with cleaner ingredients!
- Pot/Dutch Oven – This one is super affordable and the quality is excellent. I love using it to boil potatoes and pasta, as well as to make soups, stews and chili.
If you make this Creamy Dill Potato Salad recipe, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating ★ below, because I love hearing from you! ♡
The Best Creamy Dill Potato Salad (Easy 20-Minute Recipe)
- Place potatoes in a large pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain potatoes and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set potatoes aside to cool down to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked potatoes, cucumber and red onion to the bowl. Use a rubber spatula to gently combine with the yogurt mixture. Serve chilled.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.