This Creamy Cucumber & Dill Potato Salad recipe is a cool, tangy twist to a classic potato salad. A healthier, crowd-pleasing side dish that is perfect for your next potluck, BBQ or everyday dinner!
You are going to LOVE this Creamy Cucumber & Dill Potato Salad recipe. It is full of flavor, but contains much less mayonnaise and calories than traditional potato salad.
This simple salad is made with red potatoes, fresh cucumber and red onion, tossed in a creamy, tangy salad dressing. The dressing is made mostly from Greek yogurt, with fresh dill, lemon juice, garlic and just a bit of mayonnaise (for that classic potato salad flavor).
More easy side dish recipes to try
For This Creamy Cucumber & Dill Potato Salad Recipe, I Recommend:
- Avocado Oil Mayo – Try switching to mayonnaise made with 100% Pure Avocado Oil. Conventional mayo is made with chemically processed, unhealthy oils like soybean and canola, so always opt for one that is made with cleaner ingredients!
- Pot/Dutch Oven – This one is super affordable and the quality is excellent. I love using it to boil potatoes and pasta, as well as to make soups, stews and chili.
If you make this Creamy Cucumber & Dill Potato Salad recipe, let me know! Rate it and leave a comment below, because I love hearing from you! 🙂
Creamy Cucumber and Dill Potato Salad
- 6 red skin potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- Place potatoes in a large pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain potatoes and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set potatoes aside to cool down to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked potatoes, cucumber and red onion to the bowl. Use a rubber spatula to gently combine with the yogurt mixture. Serve chilled.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.
Interested in starting your own blog? Check out my step-by-step guide for setting up your blog today!