Healthy Avocado Dip (Keto, Low Carb)
This Healthy Avocado Dip recipe is naturally keto, low carb, and gluten-free. Learn how to make homemade creamy avocado dip with this quick and easy recipe.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 avocados, pitted with flesh scooped from skin
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
If you are following a ketogenic/low carb diet, here are some things to keep in mind when making and serving the dip:
- Be sure to use full-fat, plain Greek yogurt when preparing your dip.
- You can serve the dip with keto tortilla chips, keto crackers, toasted keto baguette slices, cloud bread, or any other low-carb bread.
- You can also serve it with any fresh low-carb vegetables, such as bell peppers, broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower, green beans, or celery.
Calories: 131calories | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.4mg