Healthy Avocado Dip
This Healthy Avocado Dip is perfect for entertaining or snacking. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh chopped vegetables.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 avocados, pitted with flesh scooped from skin
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
Process/blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with tortilla chips or fresh chopped vegetables.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.4mg