Easy Buttered Egg Noodles with Parmesan Recipe
Four ingredients and 15 minutes are all you need to make this Buttered Egg Noodles with Parmesan recipe. Serve with steak or roast chicken alongside some steamed vegetables.
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook noodles in a pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the pasta water in small bowl, then drain and return to pot.
Toss noodles with the butter, Parmesan, parsley and reserved pasta water until the butter is melted and noodles are evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
- To make this recipe healthier and higher in fiber, use whole wheat or whole grain egg noodles.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.
Calories: 138calories | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 258IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg