Healthy Baked Honey Mustard Salmon
This Healthy Baked Honey Mustard Salmon recipe is quick, tasty, and so easy to make. Ready to eat in just 30 minutes!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 pound side of salmon fillet, boneless and skinless
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley
In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Line a a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the salmon fillet in the middle of the foil-lined sheet.
Use a basting brush to coat the salmon with the honey mustard mixture. Set aside and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
While the fish is marinating, preheat the oven to 375°F.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Serve warm, topped with parsley if using.
- Baking times will vary depending on the thickness of your salmon filet, so I recommend checking it a few minutes early if you have a thinner cut of salmon.
- This recipe is best enjoyed the day that it is made, as salmon can dry out when reheated. Store leftover salmon in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 1111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 2mg