Curried Egg Salad (Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipe)
This Curried Egg Salad recipe is quick, easy and perfectly spicy. Learn how to make homemade curried egg salad with this keto, low carb recipe.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: Chopped fresh cilantro and chopped cashews
In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, celery, green onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with optional toppings, if using, and serve alone or with toast and greens.
- If you can, I highly recommend using organic, pasture-raised eggs in this recipe for maximum health benefits.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Calories: 353calories | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 385mg | Sodium: 319mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 718IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg