Broccoli Cheese Frittata (Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipe)
This Broccoli Cheese Frittata recipe is keto and low-carb! A quick and easy vegetarian meal that makes a healthy breakfast or brunch.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Season generously with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a large oven-safe skillet or frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly softened.
Add the garlic and cook for a minute further until fragrant.
Add the broccoli and cook for 1-2 minutes, until bright green in color.
Pour the egg mixture into the pan and top with the cheddar cheese.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until the eggs have set. Serve immediately.
- I highly recommend using organic, pasture-raised eggs in this recipe for maximum health benefits.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.
Calories: 281calories | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 342mg | Sodium: 304mg | Potassium: 655mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1565IU | Vitamin C: 137.9mg | Calcium: 266mg | Iron: 2.8mg