Keto Spinach Dip (Low Carb & Gluten-Free Recipe)
This Keto Spinach Dip recipe is cold, creamy and perfect for potlucks and parties! Made with Greek yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, spinach, green onions, and seasonings.
Servings: 16 servings
- 1 cup full-fat, plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic powder, onion powder, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Stir in the spinach, using a spoon or spatula to break up and distribute any clumps of spinach. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Serve cold with sliced keto bread/baguette, keto crackers, or chopped fresh low-carb vegetables.
- To substitute fresh spinach for the frozen, use one pound of fresh spinach leaves. Steam the spinach in a large dry skillet with 1/4 cup water and toss until wilted. Squeeze dry in a clean kitchen towel and proceed with the recipe.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to five days.
Calories: 131calories | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg