Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing
This easy Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing is made with fresh baby spinach, strawberries, thinly sliced red onion, and almonds, dressed in a delicious honey balsamic vinaigrette.
Servings: 6 servings
For the salad:
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Half a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In a small jar, add all dressing ingredients and close tightly with the lid. Shake vigorously until combined.
Just before serving, drizzle salad with dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- If you are making this salad in advance, do not add the dressing until you are ready to serve. This will prevent the salad from becoming soggy.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute the honey with maple syrup.
Calories: 124calories | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2815IU | Vitamin C: 30.3mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1.2mg