Breakfast Egg Muffins (Keto, Low Carb)
These Breakfast Egg Muffins are keto, low carb, and perfect for busy weekday mornings. A healthy, high-protein recipe that is so simple to make!
Servings: 6 egg muffins
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Optional topping: Sliced avocado
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
Stir in the spinach, tomatoes, cheese and green onions.
Divide the mixture evenly between 6 muffin pan cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the muffins are set and firm in the center.
Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then use a butter knife to loosen the muffins from the cups. Serve warm, topped with avocado if using.
- If you can, I highly recommend using organic, pasture-raised eggs in this recipe for maximum health benefits.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Calories: 93calories | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 118mg | Potassium: 111mg | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 0.9mg