Cold Thai Noodle Salad (Easy 10-Minute Recipe)
This Cold Thai Noodle Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing recipe is both creamy and crunchy. A super easy salad that is ready in 10 minutes!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 8 ounces vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 (14-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, sesame oil, and ginger. Set aside.
Place the rice noodles into a large pot of boiling water, cover and turn off the heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then drain and rinse the noodles with cold water.
Add the cooked noodles, coleslaw mix, peanuts, and cilantro to the bowl with the coconut-lime dressing. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute the fish sauce with organic tamari (gluten-free soy sauce).
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.
Calories: 453calories | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 575mg | Potassium: 483mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 4mg