Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Peanut Butter
These Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Peanut Butter are all-natural, vegan and gluten-free!
Servings: 12 cookies
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together the mashed bananas, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
Add the oats, almonds, dried cranberries and raisins, and mix until combined.
Scoop about 1/4 cup of the dough and drop onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten each cookie slightly as they will not spread while baking.
Bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove cookies from oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a rack to cool completely.
- Any nut butter, such as almond butter, can be substituted for the peanut butter.
- Honey, agave nectar or brown rice syrup can be used instead of maple syrup.
- Any kind of chopped nuts, such as walnuts, pistachios or pecans can be substituted for the almonds.
- Dried blueberries, dried cherries or chopped dried apricots can be used instead of dried cranberries and raisins.
- The cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.
Calories: 281calories | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg