Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
This Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe is easy, healthy, and packed with protein!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk, of choice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, peeled and sliced
In a mason jar, plastic container or bowl, layer oats, milk, seeds, yogurt, honey, peanut butter and banana. Stir to combine and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, serve cold or heat in the microwave for a warm oatmeal.
- If you are gluten-intolerant, be sure to use certified gluten-free rolled oats.
- Overnight oats can be stored in an airtight container for up to five days in the refrigerator.
Calories: 224calories | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 295mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 1.2mg