Baked Honey Sriracha Salmon (Easy & Healthy Recipe)
This Honey Sriracha Salmon recipe makes an easy and healthy Asian-style dinner. Learn how to make homemade baked salmon with this quick recipe.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons organic tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds wild-caught salmon fillets
- Optional garnishes: Thinly sliced green onions and sesame seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, tamari, Sriracha, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper flakes.
Place salmon fillets skin side down (if fillets are skin-on) in a large baking dish and pour the marinade over the salmon. Set aside and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
While the fish is marinating, preheat the oven to 375°F.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Remove from oven. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds if using. Serve warm.
- For a complete meal, serve the salmon with cooked rice, quinoa and/or vegetables.
- I highly recommend using sustainably-harvested, wild-caught Alaskan salmon from ButcherBox for this recipe.
- This recipe is best enjoyed the day that it is made, as salmon can dry out when reheated. Store leftover salmon in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Calories: 230calories | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 587mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 148IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg