Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry (Easy & Healthy Recipe)
This Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe is super quick, healthy, and easy to make. Made with tender, juicy pieces of chicken and fresh veggies tossed in the most delicious stir-fry sauce.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons organic tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced white button mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, tamari, honey, cornstarch, red pepper flakes, garlic, and ginger. Set aside.
In a large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, and red bell pepper. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Return chicken to skillet. Add the stir-fry sauce and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, until the chicken and vegetables are well coated.
Stir in green onions. Serve warm with cooked rice.
- If you can, I highly recommend using organic, naturally-raised chicken in this recipe for maximum health benefits.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days or in an airtight freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to three months.
Calories: 212calories | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 715mg | Potassium: 623mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1503IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg