Cherry Tomato Spinach Salad
A quick, super healthy salad made with fresh baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and pumpkin seeds, dressed with a delicious honey balsamic vinaigrette.
Servings: 6 servings
For the salad:
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In a small jar, add all dressing ingredients and close tightly with the lid. Shake vigorously until combined.
Just before serving, drizzle salad with dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- When preparing the dressing, shake the ingredients together in a jar rather than whisking them in a bowl. The vinaigrette combines much more easily that way.
- If you are making this salad in advance, do not add the dressing until you are ready to serve. This will keep the salad crisp and prevent it from becoming soggy.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute the honey with maple syrup.
Calories: 100calories | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 311mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2970IU | Vitamin C: 15.7mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1.4mg