Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
This Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts recipe makes a simple, healthy chicken dinner that is perfect for busy weeknights and meal prep.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon or yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the chicken in a greased baking dish, pour the sauce over the chicken, and toss to coat.
Place the dish in the refrigerator to marinate for at least an hour, or overnight if possible.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through, flipping over halfway through cooking time.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- The chicken is done when it is no longer be pink in the center and it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- For a full meal, serve the chicken with steamed vegetables, cooked rice or pasta.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 486mg | Potassium: 483mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1.1mg