This healthy, filling Chicken, Avocado & Tomato Salad recipe is full of great, fresh flavors and is ready to eat in just 15 minutes!
A good salad satisfies all of your senses. The variety of colors and flavors, the fresh smell, distinct crunch and all the different textures are what make eating a big, healthy salad so refreshing and enjoyable.
This Chicken, Avocado & Tomato Salad is packed with protein, healthy fats and vitamins and is substantial enough to keep you feeling full for hours. It is made with tender chicken, creamy avocados, juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, thinly-sliced red onion, fresh cilantro, and simply dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.
For the chicken in this recipe you can either:
- Use a rotisserie chicken or any leftover chicken that you have on hand
- Season two small chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook them in a bit of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
This tasty, nutritious salad is perfect for lunch, dinner and potlucks and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to sign up for my email list! You will get a copy of my Simple Suppers eCookbook and new recipes delivered straight to your inbox for FREE!
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- Half a red onion, sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve.
© Everyday Easy Eats. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my recipes, text or images without prior permission.